Protect Your Concrete With Floor Coatings in North Carolina
Your garage, basement, or warehouse space doesn’t have to be gray and uninviting. Bring some color to your concrete floors with durable floor coatings in North Carolina. At Fortress Floors, we have the solution to brighten up your drab space. We use a chip coating system with a polyaspartic clear coat to seal and protect your concrete slab for 15 years. You can choose from 12 color options for your coating, giving you the ability to match your current décor. Our team is highly skilled at applying this floor coating in homes, warehouses, restaurants, and industrial spaces. Call us today to discuss your flooring project.
The Installation Process
We are a certified dealer and installer of Industrial Coatings. These coatings can be used in a variety of residential and commercial spaces, including garages, basements, showrooms, hospitals and more. The application process can be completed in six easy steps:
- Step 1: Preparation – We’ll prep your area by diamond grinding the surface of your floor to ensure a scratch pattern that will allow for superior adhesion of the coating. During this process, dust is minimized through the use of specialized vacuums attached to each grinder.
- Step 2: Concrete reconstruction – Next, our team of menders and fillers will fix any pits or cracks in the surface of the concrete before the application process begins.
- Step 3: Basecoat – Once the surface of the existing flooring is fully prepped, we’ll mix and apply the self-priming, pure polyurea basecoat.
- Step 4: Broadcasting the chip – Immediately following the application of the basecoat, the chip material is evenly broadcast by hand over the surface of the floor, providing both color and texture.
- Step 5: Scraping the chip – After a curing period, the floor will be scraped and vacuumed to remove any loose or vertical-standing flakes.
- Step 6: Clear coat – We’ll finish the job by rolling out the UV stable, polyaspartic clear coat over the top of the flakes to seal the coating in place
Request an Estimate
Are you ready to enhance your garage, basement, or commercial space? We’re ready to tell you about what we can offer you. Our team is able to visit your home or business at your convenience to explain our services, assess the area, and give you a detailed quoted. Get in touch with us today to set up an appointment.